Friday, March 26, 2010

Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo arriving on XBOX LIVE and PSN

Capcom has today notified that a multiplayer demo for its upcoming action game Lost Planet2 will be releasing on Xbox Live and PSN on April 21 and 22 respectively. The map will contain the Turbulent Jungle map and will allow 16 players to play together and view their stats online.
However, good news for the fans, the Capcom press release stated that it will release the demo to its most devoted next Wednesday with 'community distributed voucher codes' although  I am not sure neither Capcom explained how are they going to do it, I would say it would be good if fans regularly visit Capcom Unity.
Capcom also announced that the final version will be released May 11 for the consoles while the PC will release later this year.
Happy Hunting...
Dont forget to comment and watch the video.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

After more than a year of teases and trailers, I finally had a chance to dive into Lost Planet's 2 competitive multiplayer this week. It is a best XBOX360 game to rent. After a few hours of grappling hooks, giant Gatling guns, and hammering the B button, I got a pretty good feel for the game's multiplayer. However, questions remain in the lead up to Lost Planet 2's May release.

Muhammad Umar said...

yes its a wonderful game... demo plays awfully well the gameplays actuall ygood and the multiplayer is actually great.. ive preordered this one